The Law Offices Of MaryBeth Schroeder
- Stop The Phone Calls, Utility Shut Offs, Garnishments & Foreclosures
- Save Your Home, Vehicles & Property
- Recover Your Financial Well Being!
802 Main Street, Unit 2A
Toms River, NJ 08753
Information about Law Offices Of MaryBeth Schroeder
- About Our Firm
- What is Bankruptcy
- MaryBeth Schroeder has proudly provided legal assistance to consumers seeking relief under the Bankruptcy Code since 1989, as a Designated Federal Debt Relief Agency by an Act of Congress and by the President of the United States of America. MaryBeth Schroeder is a bankruptcy Attorney in Toms River, NJ.
- The Law Offices of MaryBeth Schroeder began operation in 2013 after over twenty years of previous experience, and represents debtors and creditors in cases arising under the Bankruptcy Code throughout the District of New Jersey; we appear in cases administered through the Trenton, Newark and Camden vicinages. We primarily represent clients residing in Ocean, Monmouth and Middlesex Counties, although we also represent clients as far north as Bergen County, as far south as Cape May County, and as far west as Mercer County.
- We have been members, since 1999, of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. NACBA’s membership of more than 5,000 members throughout the United States and Puerto Rico represent millions of Americans struggling to maintain their homes and obtain a fresh start during these tough economic times.
- We are known for our aggressive and zealous representation of our clients, and our unwavering insistence that creditors abide by the requirements of the automatic stay provisions of Section 362 of the Bankruptcy Code. In this regard, we proceed against those creditors, who knowingly and willfully violate the automatic stay, with litigation to provide our clients with appropriate compensation for damages suffered as a result of that violation of federal law.
- It is all about fairness. Debtors deserve to be treated fairly and equitably, by their creditors and by others participating in the bankruptcy system. It is our job, as attorneys, to ensure that our clients are treated with the same dignity and respect that we, as professionals, expect.
www.nacba.org – National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
www.njb.uscourts.gov – United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
www.pacer.psc.uscourts.gov – PACER Service Center (on-line access to United States Appellate, District and Bankruptcy Court records)
www.oceancountyclerk.com – Ocean County Clerk
www.co.monmouth.nj.us – Monmouth County Clerk
We are federally designated consumer debt relief agency under Title 11 of the United States Code. We provide legal assistance to consumers under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Contact the Law Offices Of MaryBeth Schroeder today at 732-228-7400 and begin recovering your financial well-being.